- PO BOX A3938, Chicago, IL
As a PR Intern you will take on a variety of tasks in the Public Relations department which manages all public relations activity and contact with the press for fashion news and coverage of the Hasana brand.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sample closet management/organization, fulfilling sample requests from short lead and long lead media
- Event planning
- Competitive research
- Handles other responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
- A passion for women’s economic opportunities
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills, PC with experience in Windows NT, Excel, PowerPoint and other applicable software
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player