SEO SPECIALIST/ON-LINE MARKETING SPECIALIST INTERNSHIP
- Los Angeles, CA
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for creating SEO for the company website and monitoring overall search engine performance. The SEO Specialist will work with the Executive Creative Director/Founder, as well as the marketing team to implement search strategies.
The successful candidate will have strong and specific knowledge of SEO and online marketing analytics. The SEO Specialist is expected to be assigned with SEO projects and produce independent analysis and solutions to help search engine strategy.
- Create and ensure search engine optimization of company websites and online marketing content.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools to inform design, content and coding practices.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase traffic through online search methods.
- Support and implement SEO best practices and advise the future direction of company SEO.
- Perform the SEO and related projects assigned.
- BS/BA in Information/Computer Science and related fields is required.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, including keyword research, on page optimization and link building.
- Clear understanding of affiliate marketing and pay-per-click advertising.
- 3-5 years of SEO working experience preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.