- PO BOX A3938, Chicago, IL
The Aparecio Foundation is a nonprofit organization that was designed as an economic development strategy to lift women out of poverty and as a community development approach to build the leadership capacity of low-income women. The Aparecio Foundation provides academic support and scholarship programs for hih-potential, low-income women in public high schools hrough an eight-year multiple-mentor program.
The culture of Aparecio Foundation is characterized by an informal and laid back environment, where employees work independently and in teams to develop and carry out effective organizational structure and work processes. Employees are driven through self-motivation and passion for the not-for-profit sector. Through the development of quality services to the enhancement of the organization’s goals and objectives employees are able to use their strengths and skills the best ways they can! Therefore Aparecio Foundation employees are given freedom to be creative and energetic in performing their tasks and duties as professionals in their respective field of expertise.
As a Food Stylist you will be designing and organizing foods for the most appetizing appeal. You will be working with photographers to capture the perfect picture
- Needs someone who is creative and can think outside of the ordinary
- Has knowledge about different foods
- Handles responsibilities as assigned and can multitask
● A passion for women’s economic opportunities
● Excellent command of the English language
● Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
● Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
● Ability to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
● Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player