- Evanston, IL
Movers are to meet the client at the requested location (address will be given in advance) and are responsible for unloading the inventory from the moving truck and transfer/place them inside the store.Movers will be unpaid volunteers on an as-needed basis. Volunteers would preferably be available during business hours 9am - 5pm, however, hours may vary depending on the demand of the client.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Move furniture, stock, or other materials from unloading dock to store
- Move the property without damaging it
- Clean up the areas and ensure that items have been unloaded and placed properly inside the store
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects greater than 30 lbs.
- High school reading level