- unknown, Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
As a Hasana, Inc. Marketing intern you will help promote, plan, and work side by side with the design and sales team.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Design team to create marketing materials including press release, catalogues, and marketing plan
- Promote Hasana, Inc. via social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Attend and assist in any promo events host by Hasana, Inc
- Provide assistance and coordination between buyers and sales team
- Assist in fashion photo shoot when necessary
- Contact and coordinate with buyers when necessary
- Initiate concepts and work independently and/or with Design Director & Copywriters
- Perform other related duties as requested
- General admin duties. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable reaching out to clients by phone and email
- Handles other responsibilities and projects, as assigned
- A passion for women’s economic opportunities
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Previous experience specifically in supporting retail environments
- Strong organizational and time management skills, highly motivated, self reliant with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills, PC with experience in Windows NT, Excel, PowerPoint and other applicable software
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.