- 237, Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome to Hartleys Supermarket and Stores. The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries.
Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment.
We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer at Hartleys Supermarket & Stores
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support to the Team Leads and Head, Human Resources & Corporate Services (HRCS) in the implementation of approved procedures and policies with respect to Staff welfare, Performance Management, Learning & Development and other HR-related matters.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensuring data integrity and optimizing HRIS.
- Provide support and HR Analytics to the HR Team and ensuring good employee relations.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare (HMO, Pension, NHF and other benefits or requests)
- Coordination of in-house training programmes, induction and other approved external programmes in the training plan.
- Collating, recording and analyzing performance management information and results
- Responsible for HR reporting and analytics
- Ability to execute HR projects as assigned
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 1 - 2 years post NYSC cognate experience in HR Operations.
- Certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS and other HR Software
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management