- Timișoara, Romania
Hartl Connect is an Austrian based company with international offices in 4 countries and sales operations across all Europe. The highly competitive, rapidly changing logistics industry makes us a very dynamic team which empowers each team member to bring in “a can do attitude”, be smart and caring for others’ needs, grow quickly and take ownership of clients’ relationships in order to deliver great results.
Through training, hands-on experience, mentoring opportunities and travelling you will access a new world of opportunities to help you discover the best version of yourself.
We put passion into everything we do and that makes us different than any other company.
We are looking forward to meeting you and hear your thoughts about the Perfect Job!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the monthly close including preparing the monthly statements;
- Assist in the financial reporting process for internal management reporting;
- Verifying, processing and booking cards transactions across all offices;
- Responsible for complete and accurate recording in the system of Accounts Payables invoices;
- Record payments applied to invoices in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- Verifying, processing and booking expense forms;
- Making payments available in the bank system for digital authorization;
- Responsible for providing accurate and clear account reconciliations and prepare the necessary journal entries;
- Assist external auditors during interim and final audit;
- Preparing Payroll.
What are we looking for?
- Professional qualification in Accounting and/or Finance;
- A minimum of 3 years finance and accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of the tax legislation and operational processes;
- Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms ( AX - advantage) and related processes;
- Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English; German would be considered a plus;
- Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team.