Truck Manager - Afternoon shift
- Timișoara, Romania
Hartl Connect is an Austrian based company with international offices in 4 countries and sales operations across all Europe. The highly competitive, rapidly changing logistics industry makes us a very dynamic team which empowers each team member to bring in “a can do attitude”, be smart and caring for others’ needs, grow quickly and take ownership of clients’ relationships in order to deliver great results.
Through training, hands-on experience, mentoring opportunities and travelling you will access a new world of opportunities to help you discover the best version of yourself.
We put passion into everything we do and that makes us different than any other company.
We are looking forward to meeting you and hear your thoughts about the Perfect Job!
What will you be doing?
- Conduct daily calls with clients to determine loadings availability and negotiate transportation rates;
- Constant status following up for your clients' transport operations;
- Directs and monitors daily assignments; schedules drivers and assigns vehicles to ensure daily coverage of all routes;
- Ensures direct and indirect daily activities of drivers are assigned and accomplished on-time;
- Communicates all relevant details of driving assignments to drivers to ensure proper execution;
- Handles customer concerns and requests for information in an expeditious and professional manner;
- Escalates unresolved issues to management as appropriate;
- Reliably execute daily business (receiving orders, data entry, informing client about shipment status etc.).
What we are looking for?
- Ability to succeed under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results;
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated;
- Ability to build strong relationships;
- Excellent language communication skills in English (both writing and speaking).