Area Sales Manager RO
- Timișoara, Romania
Hartl Connect is an Austrian based company with international offices in 4 countries and sales operations across all Europe. The highly competitive, rapidly changing logistics industry makes us a very dynamic team which empowers each team member to bring in “a can do attitude”, be smart and caring for others’ needs, grow quickly and take ownership of clients’ relationships in order to deliver great results.
Through training, hands-on experience, mentoring opportunities and travelling you will access a new world of opportunities to help you discover the best version of yourself.
We put passion into everything we do and that makes us different than any other company.
We are looking forward to meeting you and hear your thoughts about the Perfect Job!
What will you be doing?
- Promote company services and identify new business opportunities;
- Develop / research new partner carrier relationships in the market in order to support our clients base;
- Develop and maintain FTL business throughout allocated area/region in RO;
- Take care of your Key Account customers;
- Proactively solve problems, think critically to identify the best actions and execution solutions;
- Leverage analytics and internal resources for conducting account reviews and identifying new opportunities;
- Provide rigorous tracking and reporting with clear documentation;
- Prepare and understand all aspects of the commercial offer; calculate and negotiate prices and conditions;
- Maintain confidentiality of company information.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor`s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields;
- Foreign Languages: Fluent in English, German or other European language is a plus;
- Previous experience in Transportation – FTL;
- Very good sales abilities;
- Strong communication and relationship skills;
- Enthusiasm and high energy;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Availability to travel.
Our Transport Sales Manager – Trainees have the chance to interact with our European clients to meet their logistics needs while striving to deliver a customized and simplified client experience.
You will integrate quickly and will be empowered to manage important existing client relationships; you can also make your mark by developing new clients by offering unique, innovative solutions. You can evolve as a person and increase your business acumen by focusing on adding value, advanced solutions and increased profitability.
It may be your Perfect Job.
Check out the link below to hear more about us!