- 1 Steel Dr, Calvert, AL 36513, USA
Harsco Environmental is the premier provider of material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. Our onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefit and return valuable raw material into production. We also have developed a range of by-products for specialized applications across industry, construction and agriculture, which utilize Harsco’s expertise in mineral materials.
- Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, and 401K with a match to name a few,
- Annual Tool Allowance.
- Career Development Options Available.
- Reasonable work schedule.
- Do you have experience diagnosing mechanical issues on Front End Loaders, Material Handlers or Heavy Haul Trucks?
- Have you conducted preventative maintenance on a shear or an excavator? Do you have the training to change a conveyor belt on a screening plant?
- Harsco Environmental has a fleet of heavy equipment at our facility in Calvert, AL and if you have a maintenance background and can do these types of things, we need your help!
- If you are a well qualified mechanic who wants a change of scenery, and the opportunity to enhance your career, Harsco Environmental is the place!
- We’re also seeking entry level individuals that can work safely as a part of a team, have at least basic maintenance experience, want to train to do more to build a career as a mechanic.
“We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Harsco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.”