- Pittsburgh Pike Rd, Butler, PA 16001, USA
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental and regulated waste management solutions. We provide a strengthened infrastructure and a broad portfolio of services for customers who generate regulated waste in virtually any industry. Customers receive innovative and sustainable solutions that safeguard the environment, protect people and keep their organizations compliant.
Support the needs of Customer Service, Sales, and Technical Field Services. Create shipping documents, manifest review, billing, organizing & completing outbound trailer logs and accompanying spreadsheets. Other administrative tasks include filing, faxing, opening mail, and acting as backup when other office staff is on vacation.
Key Job Activities:
1) Receive Visitors, answer phone calls, & checking voicemail and provide assistance or direct to the appropriate dept. or person; exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside vendors.
2) Create, review & arrange manifests into packages; and confirm destinations on manifests.
3) Assist Sales and Field Technical Services with paperwork, invoicing and customer communications
4) Complete spreadsheets for trailer shipments
5) File manifests & spreadsheets by date, trailer & destination
6) Email summary reports to interoffice personnel
7) Administrative duties as required or requested, including, but not limited to answering telephones, faxing, filing, opening mail, etc.
8) Mail and Ship packages USPS, UPS, FEDEX as well as stuff & seal mailings
9) Act as backup when other in office are absent
Required Education: in High School or Equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.