- 210 Pittsburgh Rd, Butler, PA 16002, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Harsco Environmental is the premier provider of material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. Our onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefit and return valuable raw material into production. We also have developed a range of by-products for specialized applications across industry, construction and agriculture, which utilize Harsco’s expertise in mineral materials.
Perform various labor duties across the plant in support of the mill operations as well as operating vehicles such as large off road trucks.
- Ability to work in an outside steel mill like environment in all types of weather
- Willingness to wear personal protective equipment
- Health and safety awareness
- Ability to work any shift, weekends and holidays
- Punctuality and diligence
- Capacity for teamwork
- Ability to operate heavy, off road equipment is a plus
We offer competitive benefits, that includes life insurance, a short term disability plan, as well as a 401k with company matching. Medical and pension benefits are provided through the Operating Engineers.
Harsco Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.