- PO Box 519, Manama , Building 1430, Road 5138, Block 951 , Askar, Askar, Bahrain
Harsco Environmental is the premier provider of material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. Our onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefit and return valuable raw material into production. We also have developed a range of by-products for specialized applications across industry, construction and agriculture, which utilize Harsco’s expertise in mineral materials.
- The person should have skills to analyze common failures in diesel engines, transmission and hydraulic systems for heavy equipment such as excavators, wheel loaders, forklifts (16-25) TON and trucks.
- The person should be responsible about ay failures repairing of our machines in SULB.
- He should have ability to work in a teamwork.
- Should be experienced in the diesel engines failures more than 5-years as minimum
- Should be familiar with failures of our machines like excavators & Forklifts & Wheeled loaders & Trucks
- Should have experience about all different failures we are facing for diesel engines, transmission and hydraulic systems
The information about this job description given above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.