Shipping & Receiving Coordinator - 2nd Shift
- 2951 Mitchell Ave, Allentown, PA 18103, USA
$1000 Sign-on Bonus
Are you looking for more than a job? Plant your roots and grow with us. Here at Clean Earth, you’ll have the opportunity for a career in the growing field of environmental sustainability. We provide sweeping solutions to retailers, pharmacies, hospitals, government operations, harbors, manufacturers and consumers, ensuring a cleaner, greener planet for generations to come. You could be part of the solution!
We’re proud to be part of Harsco, a global leader in environmental solutions, named by Newsweek as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2021.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all shipping and receiving activities while working to ensure compliance and inventory control.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all shipping and receiving activity at this location
- Assure all paperwork (manifests, BOL’s, etc.) is properly completed and piece counts match
- Complete receiving tickets for all incoming material, initiating the tracking process
- Inspect all materials for conformance to approval codes. Note any discrepancies and segregate off-spec material until authorization has been given to either process or reject
- Assign and move materials, weighing up to 50 pounds, to appropriate storage area and notify appropriate supervisor of the storage location
- Assure compliance with all applicable regulations related to storage (i.e., drum count, aisle space, labels, etc.)
- Assure storage of end products in their appropriate areas
- Coordinate the shipment of products, end products, boxes, drums, plant scraps, etc
- Complete associated paperwork and label each container or pallet
- Use personal protective equipment (tyveks, respirator, safety glasses, etc.)
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by management
Monday - Thursday, 3pm - 11:30pm
Friday - 1pm - 9:30pm
Basic Required Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
2 or more years of prior shipping and receiving experience
Experience with plant safety procedures
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact E'Drean Reeves, Senior Recruiter at 312-859-1747 and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability applications.