Credit Card Administrator (1-4 Years Experience)- Evening Shift
- 8th Floor, Western Aqua, Whitefields, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Harsco Corporation is a market-leading, global provider of environmental solutions for industrial, retail and medical waste streams, and innovative equipment and technology for the rail sector. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.
About Harsco GSC
Harsco GSC handles a wide range of services, finance and accounting shared services, global HR shared services, providing IT Service and helpdesk support and market research support to Harsco globally. We are Operating since 2008 & Serving 30+ Countries
- Managing day-to-day administration of Harsco’s Travel and Entertainment Cards and Purchasing Cards and Fleet Expense and Fuel Cards
- Issuance of new cards
- Termination of cards for exiting employees or employees that transfer to other roles where no card is required
- Monitoring past due accounts and coordinating collection activities
- Updating profiles as necessary
- Performing administrative updates to cards to ensure clean data
- Run and review reports for abnormal or unauthorized spend
- Performs analytical work on various reports
- Create payment reports for cards as required
- Managing the Harsco Clean Earth credit card e-mail inbox
- Work with various departments to collect data, contracts, and other documents
- Escalate issues, concerns, abnormal/unauthorized spend, etc. as necessary.
Timing - 6.30 PM - 3.30 AM IST
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role with a medium to large professional organization. Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English are essential.
- Good command on the English language.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow for effective working relationships with field leaders department leads.
The information about this job description given above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.