Pit Loader Operator
- 1100 Harlem St, Pueblo, CO 81006, USA
Harsco Environmental is the premier provider of material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. Our onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefit and return valuable raw material into production. We also have developed a range of by-products for specialized applications across industry, construction and agriculture, which utilize Harsco’s expertise in mineral materials.
Looking for a Pit loader operator who has experience in operating heavy equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as a heavy equipment operator.
- Ability to do manual labor in an outdoor environment that may include elevated areas and extreme weather conditions.
- Good communications skills, and the ability to read operating instructions.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Harsco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.