Customer Service Representative II
- 4050 Homestead Rd, Houston, TX 77028, USA
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental and regulated waste management solutions. We provide a strengthened infrastructure and a broad portfolio of services for customers who generate regulated waste in virtually any industry. Customers receive innovative and sustainable solutions that safeguard the environment, protect people and keep their organizations compliant.
- Respond timely and accurately to customer inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication, received through the automated phone system, email, web, or mail regarding inquiries on invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Manager, positioning products and services to customers. Requires excellent communication and multitasking abilities.
- Handle more complex customer situations involving multi-site problem resolution and escalations. Identifies customers’ needs quickly and takes appropriate action to ensure those needs is met. Perform necessary research and work cross functionally to escalate and resolve problems.
- Effectively negotiate through customer complaints, has some discounting authority, ability to make recommendations beyond authority.
- Assists with training by delivering prepared lesson topics and by providing support for team members while on the floor. Guide new staff and answer questions of less experienced staff regarding established procedures and guidelines.
- Supports projects required for servicing customers and business.
- Provides feedback to management on ways to increase efficiencies and the effectiveness of servicing customer’s needs.
- Performs necessary record keeping activities.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Contacts (Internal/External): Ongoing contact with customers in an effort to resolve problems/issues directed by customers. Regular contact with all levels of personnel, including billing, collections, sales, transportation facilities, and information services.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two or more years of work experience, preferably in a customer service or sales environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine as well as complex problems and exceptions in order to complete final resolution processes.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word, Access, Steriworks, SalesForce, STARS, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum or 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Credit Tools across all regions and markets.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.