- 2330 26th St SW, Allentown, PA 18103, USA
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste management companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
We Recycle all types of electronic waste including but not limited to, circuit boards, keyboards, CRT and flat panel TVs/monitors, computers, laptops and smart phones
Essential Functions: Essential functions of position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling hazardous waste, including identification, labeling, storage, and management in accordance with all regulations and internal safety requirements.
- Handling waste batteries, and Electronics for recycling, including identification, labeling, sorting, and storage.
- Unload trucks, stage equipment for processing
- Document appropriate operation in logs
- Operate fork truck, lifting mechanisms, drum dumpers, drum and pallet jacks
- Reliable, regular attendance/punctuality is required to meet business need
- Assure compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Perform work safely, in accordance with all company policies and procedures to prevent injury
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and overall housekeeping in and around the facility.
- Inventory incoming material and assist with customer deliveries/pickups
- Perform other functions that may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Good mechanical ability required.
- Must be able to read/write and understand English
- Medium to heavy working conditions
- Lifting 50 pounds minimum on regular basis
- Work with various materials with varying safety requirements
- Tasks will rotate within different areas of the warehouse according to business needs.
- Ability to climb stairs, stands 8 hours/day, lift 60 pounds, move 55-gallon drums required.
- Ability to use personal protective equipment such as tyveks, goggles, hardhat, respirator
- Ability to work overtime hours as required by business conditions
“We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Clean Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.”