- 350 Poplar Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
Harsco Corporation is a diversified, global engineered products and services company serving the worldwide environmental, steel, railway and energy sectors. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.
Harsco's services and products directly support worldwide industries that are fundamental to economic growth, from steel mills to railroads, natural gas and energy.
GENERAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the HR Global Services Compensation team you will contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of global compensation programs and processes to support our business units attract, retain, and motivate employees. In order to complete this assignment, you will engage with appropriate functions within Harsco. Support the Director of Compensation and Benefits in execution of the compensation strategy and pay for performance philosophy. Ensure regulatory compliance with U.S. employment laws including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Americans with Disability Act (ADA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Dodd-Frank, and other applicable regulations globally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the design, implementation and maintenance of global compensation programs including salary structure, job codes and other applicable requirements
- Participate in plan modeling, cost analysis and analysis of market trends and best practice
- Participate in the administration of the company’s long term incentive program including monthly quarterly and annual processes. When necessary, liaise with Finance.
- Support the preparation of the annual Proxy statement CD&A process. Prepare applicable compensation tables and supporting documentation related to NEO’s.
- Participate in the continuous rollout of Harsco’s global salary structure and various pay/allowance programs or other regional support initiatives as needed, while providing analytical support and subject matter expertise
- Evaluate positions using the Company’s methodology to determine position(s) level and total compensation, ensuring timely and quality delivery of job evaluations and pricings for recruitment, promotions etc. according to the company policy and business needs
- Participate in the efficient administration of variable pay and merit review programs, and assist HR Business Partners in timely and accurate management, administration of these programs
- Analyze internal equity and external competitiveness of all elements of compensation based on position levels. Assist in identifying and recommending changes based on this analysis
- Provides other general related duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- University degree in Human Resources, or Finance field, is required
- 3 - 5 years of previous work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in modeling compensation programs or other financial models
- Ability to create effective working relationships with team members at various levels within the organization
- Advanced analytical skills required to perform financial modeling
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated thus can work with little supervision
Education or Experience
- University Degree in relevant field, Master preferred
- Experience working with a HRIS system – Oracle preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills required to perform financial modeling and interpretation of data from multiple systems or sources.
- Must be a problem solver
We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Harsco is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.