- 1689 Shar-Cal Rd, Calvert City, KY 42029, USA
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
Everyday Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to your needs, and your goals.
Facility Technicians play a variable role in shipping/receiving and production at Clean Earth. Entry level technicians receive fork truck certification, HazWhoper training and Yard dog (mini-semi) training. Upon completion techs become versatile to the whole facility.
Facility Technicians be must able to work within varied weather conditions. Clean Earth warehouses are not climate controlled because of product stored.
EMS members ( Police, Fire and EMT’s ) Volunteers or Active are encouraged to apply )
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time for all shifts. We have flexible hours for part-time employees.
- Mandatory Drug Screen, Background Check, & Physical.
Mandatory Training (Provided by Clean Earth)
- HazWhoper training (to be received the first week of employment)
- Fork truck certification (to be received the first week of employment)
- Yard dog training
- Clean Earth will invest in your training at $0 cost to you
Clean Earth invest's $2,000 per employee on training before their first day of employment. We are looking for individuals who are committed to Clean Earth as we are committed to them.
- Entry level Technicians salary range:$ 28,500 to $32,000 year.
- Competitive Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Heath Insurance
- 14 days annual P.T.O /9 paid holidays/401k (Company matches up to 6% and employee vested 3 yrs)
- Company paid Life insurance (2 x annual salary)/Accidental life/Dismemberment
- Company paid Uniforms and reimbursement for steel toe boots
Desired but not required:
- Fork lift experience.
- Shipping/Receiving experience.
- D.O.T/O.S.H.A knowledge.
- Heavy equipment experience.
- Yard Truck/Jockey experience moving 53ft. Trailers.
- Vol.Firefighter experience.
We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Clean Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.