.Net Developer - Junior/Mid
- Greensboro Dr, McLean, VA 22102, USA
Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has an excellent opportunity for a Mid .NET Developer at our office in McLean, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Developer position requires the ability to provide hands-on development skills (primarily ASP .NET and SQL) and direct development team management in both a Waterfall and an Agile Scrum environment.
- The Developer provides input and guidance to support teams, business analysts, technical writers, and test engineers for the creation and maintenance of requirements, design, and user documentation.
Position dependent on ability to acquire and retain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems (MIS), software engineering, or equivalent degree
- Qualified candidates must be comfortable providing written documentation and technical support that may include status reporting, root cause analysis, system health monitoring, data corrections, and configuration changes as needed
- Successful candidates will also be expected to develop a thorough knowledge of the products, relevant technologies, and development process
- Candidates must also be capable of creating and updating data models, component and interface specification documents, system diagrams, and workflow documents
- Candidates must also have an innate ability to explain technology to sponsors, stakeholders, customers, team members, and managers
- Strong understanding of data modeling, statistics and related tools- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming methodology
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification
- 2+ years of experience developing MS .NET applications
- Proficiency with MS Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
- Strong SQL Server database skills, including the ability to create stored procedures and handle triggers
- A good understanding of the full software life cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, and maintenance
- Ability to manage a team of developers to implement solutions in a timely manner
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Experience using continuous integration
- Experience supporting Agile software development desirable
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing SOA based applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US for the past 9 years in a row. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.