Senior Base SAS Developer
- Silver Hill Rd, District Heights, MD 20747, USA
Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer.
This position requires that you have lived or worked in U.S. for at least 3 years. Please DO NOT apply if you cannot meet this requirement.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated Senior Base SAS Developer with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works independently designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- May lead a large development team in the design of highly complex presentation architecture. Responsible for project completion
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future web projects, and reports findings to management. Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis
- Analyzes software requirements to determine the feasibility of a design within requirement constraints. Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff members to evaluate interfaces between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of the overall system
- Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design
- Develops and directs software system testing, programming, and documentation
- Consults with customers concerning maintenance of software system
- Performs object-oriented analysis, design, and programming to develop computer systems
- Develops project status reports
- Develops documentation describing program design, program maintenance, and testing
- Bachelors in STEM/CS or equivalent
- 7+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of requirements engineering
- Strong proficiency in Base SAS; Shell scripting, C, and Java desired
- Base SAS programming to match and link agency data to other sources; Apply probabilistic record match on large volume of data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.