Sr. Graphic Designer
- 1st Floor, N5/125, IRC VIllage, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
We are a company which caters to the end to end marketing and promotion needs of a client. We are a team of young and dynamic professionals from various fields of life and expertise. They have a combine experience that revolves around Advertisement, rural activation, brand activation, semi-urban marketing, outdoor advertisement, digital marketing, and corporate branding.
- Accurately create artwork, following client's brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual (print ready) artwork. Whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range and ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printer's specifications.
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures. Ensure (print ready) artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
- Prepare accurate (print ready) artworks from approved design and brief, Follow the Production process, SOP and best practice.
- Key organizational skills will ensure the production team meet their KPIs, right first time.
Role & Responsibilities
- English Proficiency in Reading / Writing & verbal.
- Should be, Diploma/bachelor's/master's degree
- Added advantage if you are from event & advertisement domain.
- Able to work in a team
- Knowledge of advanced printing procedures and its impact on the applications and relevance to this company.
- Competence in the use of Adobe application - Acrobat, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Should be good at Odia Scripting and typeing through akhruti.