- 111 West Saint Eunice Road, Fulton, MO, United States
HarbisonWalker International is a world class refractory organization with extensive manufacturing, sales, and service capabilities and over $550 million in annual revenues.
We provide solutions that drive industry performance in the cement and lime, energy, chemicals, non-ferrous metals, glass, iron and steel, and environmental technology industries.
The Company operates 17 manufacturing plants and 26 distribution centers on three continents. The Company’s Corporate Headquarters are located in Moon Township, PA a suburb of Pittsburgh, near the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Our Mission: Our solutions drive industry performance
Our Vision: We will be the first and only call for industry
Our Values: We are curious, proactive, interdependent, passionate, open and results-oriented
At HarbisonWalker International, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make HWI a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Our manufacturing plant is looking for highly skilled candidates that are looking to start a new career. We are seeking an experienced Electrician to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and invite qualified Electricians to apply today.
- Strong Technical Understanding and Technical Zeal
- Safety tasks including Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Operate Power Tools to fix electrical problems
- Read Electrical Blueprints and troubleshoot using a Multi meter
- Read Ladder Logic on a PLC and troubleshoot
- Replace PLC cards in PLC units
- Run conduit and size wiring for electrical projects
- Work on encoders and motors and variable frequency drives
- PLC programming and willingness to attend training as required
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting on hydraulic systems including reading schematics
- Knowledge of pneumatics and repair skills
- Arc Flash awareness and knowledge
- 480v 3 phase power, motor starter wiring, circuit protection components maintenance
- GED/ High School Diploma required.
- Must have minimum of four (4) years of experience in general electrical repair and/or construction. (We will consider candidates with an associate degree in industrial electricity and two (2) years of experience.)
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work from written and verbal instructions from the supervisor.
HarbisonWalker International is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workforce.