Regional Sales Manager - MOROCCANOIL
- ., ., ., Australia
Haircare Group is the trusted partner of the professional hair industry. We are proudly Australian, family-owned company with over 45 years in business, founded by a hairdresser for hairdressers. We are widely recognised as an industry leader in building brands and distributing haircare products and services across Australia and New Zealand.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we believe in building long term relationships with our partners whilst growing, building, and protecting the integrity of the brands we represent for long term success.
Not only that, we are a family. We are a team of fiercely enthusiastic, passionate professionals who are driving the industry forward. We have a commitment to excellence, delivering what we do with integrity and respect for each other and the community we serve together..
We have an exciting and newly created role available to join the launch team to bring MOROCCANOIL Colour to Australian salons.
- Regional Sales Manager – Moroccanoil Australia & New Zealand
MOROCCANOIL is the leader and pioneer in argan oil-infused beauty products. A story of success, an impulse for innovation, and a relentless pursuit of simple, high-performing products with a passion for empowering beautiful transformations. The extensive range of treatment and styling products are preferred by professionals and consumers alike.
This opportunity can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
In these customer focused roles you will work in-field as the brand specialists, managing sales service-related matters with a strong focus on pioneering new business growth through the winning of new concept salons and accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to (dependent on role):
- Identify new business opportunities to partner with
- Create and maintain moving target list, and achieve ongoing sales KPI’s for horizontal and vertical growth
- Maintain customer relationships to achieve growth targets
- Attend and present at sales team meetings and conferences
- Coordinate presentation and product demonstration during the introduction of product and services to clients
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and recommend sales strategies to improve profitability
- Report on sales activity, including new accounts and opportunities
- Demonstrate proficiency with technology (including CRM) to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Significant sales representation experience in the professional salon industry
- Qualified hairdresser
- Preferred tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
- Distributor brand or sales management or leadership position preferred
- Strong sales, presentation, communication and leadership skills
- A passionate, fun, confident and outgoing personality, with strong personal presentation and fashion orientation
- An ambitious and driven person who wants to be part of the MOROCCANOIL vision for the long term
- Excellent communication, consulting and interpersonal skills, proven ability in developing trusted relationships at all levels to gain support and achieve outcomes
- Self-motivated and driven; a fast learner with a calm & positive influence
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- State-of-the-art warehouse located just outside Perth CBD
- Free staff carpark on site
- Access to staff incentives including health and well-being initiatives, and generous discount on premium hair and beauty products
If this sounds like your ideal role, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
You must have Australian work rights to be considered for this role.