evo Global Account Coordinator
- ., Adelaide, SA, Australia
We’re here to give anyone and everyone good hair… no miracle cures, gimmicks, hyped-up ingredients or answers to love, life and other woes. Just high quality, professional haircare that speaks the truth with personality.
evo, proudly distributed by Haircare Group in Australia and New Zealand are excited to be recruiting a new role for a Global Account Coordinator to join their head office in Adelaide. The role will begin as a permanent part-time role with flexibility between 2-4 days per week, with the view to move to full time at the end of year 2022.
- Responsible for the account management of all orders received.
- Manage all incoming email orders and ensure requests in relation to orders are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- Manage order process, following up on progress and manage any issues as they arise including daily reporting with warehouses.
- Ensure relationships are maintained to the highest standard and communication lines remain open and conducive to working environments.
- Ensure the appropriate stock levels are maintained and managed with the production scheduler.
- Managing all buying guide orders to ensure stock is allocated and received to the distributor’s warehouse in time for the promotional period.
- Manage the full invoicing function for all evo international business.
- Responsible for the ongoing collection and credit management of accounts.
- Maintaining effective work practices to meet objectives set around maximising cash flow and minimising bad debt.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, understanding and ability to use invoicing systems.
- Good understanding of international freight and customs.
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability in working with a team and supporting the overall set objectives.