evo Global Accounts Coordinator
- 17-21 Commercial St, Marleston SA 5033, Australia
Our evo business, head officed from Adelaide, manufactures and distributes premium hair and beauty products both locally and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Accounts Coordinator. Reporting to the evo General Manager, you will be responsible for the account management of all orders and will manage the complete invoicing function for all evo international business (Europe/Export Region, Hotels and Haircare Australia), including the ongoing collection and credit management of accounts to maximize cash flow and minimise bad debt.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage all incoming email orders and ensure requests in relation to orders are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- Managing all buying guide orders to ensure stock is allocated and received to the distributor’s warehouse in time for the promotional period.
- Data entry of orders into the ERP system (pronto), and monitoring of stock levels to ensure re-orders can be fulfilled. Maintain spreadsheets and other records to allow the production of accurate records.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks including photocopying, incoming and outgoing emails, filing and word processing.
- Manage order process, following up on progress and manage any issues as they arise including daily reporting with warehouses.
- Complete credit checks for all incoming orders, ensuring payments terms are met and managed.
- Prepare and follow up on customer quotes.
- Process all credit requests, gaining authorisation from the evo general manager, once authorised enter into pronto computer system and send copies to relevant persons and departments.
- Upon completion of an order by the Warehouse, produce an invoice, ensuing that price, freight accuracy and delivery details are correct.
- Process all changeover credits/orders into Pronto as requested by Sales Support.
- Monitor account payments of all customers and assist with the collection of all amounts due.
- Ensure good debt prevention and collection of monies procedure is followed and adhered to.
- Manage the ‘accrual of merchandise fund, education and a+p’ for all distributors, following up and managing claims not taken.
- Weekly freight reconciliation
- Manage all Monthly Account Statements.
- Processing distributor, pin and afterpay payments for all evo online orders
- Manage all event orders for evo marketing and education to ensure stock is at the required location in time for events.
- Prepare all required documents for customs for all UK/non-European shipments
- Maintain fiscal representation spreadsheet for file relating invoices
- Run promotional order reports as required
Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a similar account’s role.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, understanding and ability to use invoicing systems.
- Good understanding of international freight and customs
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability in working with a team and supporting the overall set objectives.
- Demonstrated experience using Pronto (ERP) or similar system
Benefits and perks
- Supportive, friendly and fast paced team culture
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career in a fun and innovative industry
- Work for an entrepreneurial business on a growth path
- Generous product discounts
If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply now with your resume attached!
You must have Australian work rights to be considered for this role.