Welder 1st shift / Sign-on Bonus
$1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus, along with great pay and benefits! Applyand find out why Hagie is considered a Top Workplace in Iowa!
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 75 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 300 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our high performing Weld team in Clarion, IA.
This position primarily consists of MIG welding using .035, .045, and .052 wire on various thicknesses of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum to meet weld standards.
Responsibilities would be to weld parts using fixtures and blue prints to meet standards. Doing so includes the cleaning of said parts and consistently able to meet or exceed standard times given. Following all safety procedures and correct use of all PPE as required. You will also be responsible for examining work pieces for defects and measure work pieces to ensure conformance with specifications.
- MIG welding experience or training
- Shows knowledge of how to adjust welder (not exact to our equipment)
- Experience reading blue prints and ability to accurately read tape measures
- Experience using fixtures to repeat the building of exact parts
- Experience using hand tools and the ability to use hand tools safely
- Ability to use overhead hoists and/or jib cranes in a safe manner
- Experience welding in a factory environment is a plus
- TIG welding, Aluminum and Stainless experience is a plus
- Positive communication skills
- Ability to live by the Hagie Family Values at all times
- Ability to stand for 10 hour shifts
- Experience with Lincoln/Miller welders is a plus
- Experience with robotic welding is a plus