- Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a candidate to assist in the Weld Inventory department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As a member of a team this person should possess solid interpersonal skills, flexibility, organization and the desire to succeed.
- Reads production schedules, work orders, or requisitions to determine items to be pulled and distributed.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Transacts material being put away and pulled accurately and in a timely manner
- Drives forklift or other material handling equipment
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- Input stock items into computer and store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse.
- Mark inventory using proper labeling equipment for future identification.
- May create cycle counts daily as well as investigates inventory discrepancies to verify accuracy on a regular basis. Reports cycle count accuracy through department metrics.
- Maintains warehouse in clean and orderly fashion including sweeping floors and dusting shelves.
- Should have strong communication skills and the knowledge of using a PC for data entry
- Ability to efficiently coordinate working with both internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to follow Standard Work
- Must be safety conscience, flexible, have a positive attitude, and strive for Continuous Improvement
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Experience with XA/Browser preferred
- Ability to perform repetitive task quickly and accurately.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions and engineering prints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Other skills and abilities include time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, strong customer orientation, strong team player and a commitment to company values.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to repetitively bend and stoop or stand all day.
- 2+ years of warehouse experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.