- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing seeks Financial Analyst in Clarion, IA.
Provide cost reduction tracking or receivables portfolio analysis including updates and reviews with management and other functional areas. Plan, organize, facilitate, and manage completion of various cost projects. Provide cost analysis used for strategic decision-making. Review proposed new product programs to assist in ensuring they meet the financial objectives of the corporation. Provide financial analysis on projects or profitability analyses as requested to support the financial objectives of the company. Work on teams to develop new processes. Provide guidance or supervision. Provide financial counsel to management and other functional disciplines in area of expertise.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field plus 4 years of experience.
- Requires 4 years of experience in accounting, finance, and audit.
- 4 years of experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- 4 years of experience with the integrated systems of internal control and the relationship to disclosure and financial reporting.
- 1 year of experience in financial accounting assignments. 1 year of experience in financial consolidations and/or planning assignments.
- 1 year of experience with capital budgeting and capital equipment justification process.
- 1 year of experience with financial concepts such as budgets, discounted cash flow (DCF), return on investment (ROI), operating return on assets (OROA), and shareholder value added (SVA).
40 hours/week. Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com, Ref #38961.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.