General Job Opening (For Future Consideration Only)
- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
With our continued growth, we are always looking for candidates to fill positions. Although this is not a specific position, we encourage you to complete an application for future review. We will update you on open positions as they become available.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and requirements per the Quality System.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently or with a team.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Flexibility of work hours depending on customer demand.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.