- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our Quality team as a Quality Manager in Clarion, IA. This position plans and manages Quality Engineering for current products in a small production unit to align and achieve the strategic quality goals and customer needs. This involves direction for personnel and establishment of processes for delivering quality products when the customer requires it in a safe and productive manner. Additional focus is on planning, execution and realization of Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement, Quality Control and Quality Inspection. Single product form in a single factory
- Ensures execution of the quality planning for both Product Delivery Process (PDP) and Current Product (CP) activities for the unit's programs.
- Monitors progress to achieve unit quality objectives and aligns processes, projects and resources to
- obtain the expected outcome.
- Manages a group of Ambitions projects for Quality.
- Manages a staff of Quality Engineering Supervisor(s) and Quality Engineers and Performs administrative duties related to performance management, salary pay plan, succession planning, resource planning, training, and development of direct reports.
- Develops, tracks and meets capital and expense budget for area of responsibility.
- Maintains the organizations Quality tools skills, Quality Engineering expertise and provides training on mission critical tools and processes.
- Understanding of various processes such as supply management, process engineering, quality engineering, customer support, etc. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Understanding of quality management principles, tools and processes. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of process management principles, tools and integration. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of enterprise processes to include Product Delivery Process – Lite (PDP-LT) and customer support process (CSP). - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of advanced quality tools such as Design of experiments and regression analysis. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Science discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Math discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Experience in one or more related engineering areas: industrial, production, methods, reliability, design, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, quality. - 1 - 3 years
- Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing engineering projects. – Yes
- Project management experience. - Less Complex Project, consists of some or all of the following criteria: 5 or less persons on the project team; 1 or 2 disciplines involved; 1 or 2 facilities involved; scope in dollars is less than $500,000 and is determined on budget, revenues generated, savings, etc.
- Quality management experience. - 1 - 3 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.