Test Engineer I
- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our Engineering team as a Test Engineer in Clarion, IA. They would perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation. This position PV&V Manager.
- Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Science discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Skill in using company information systems and processes. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Engineering experience. - 1 - 3 years
- Product engineering experience. - Less than 1 year
- Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases. - 1 - 3 years
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems. - Less than 1 year
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Development Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Acquisitions Process (CAP). - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Fundamental understanding of machine forms relevant to the specific job assignment and Company division/unit. Knowledge/familiarity with machines manufactured by competitors. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.