- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a candidate to assist in material handling of product. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As a member of a team this person should possess solid interpersonal skills, flexibility, organization and the desire to succeed.
- Ability to safely and efficiently move products and material throughout the factory to support production and PDC requirements
- Reads production schedules, work orders, or requisitions to determine items to be pulled and distributed
- Transacts material in the system accurately according to the type of transaction (receipts, issues, transfers)
- Audits completeness of kits and product being delivered to your reporting department.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate working with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to evaluate parts per Hagie Manufacturing Company quality standards.
- Operate a forklift or other powered and non-powered material handling equipment.
- Maintaining and sustaining essential visual factory requirements.
- Maintains warehouse in clean and orderly fashion including sweeping floors and dusting shelves.
- May create cycle counts daily as well as investigates inventory discrepancies to verify accuracy on a regular basis. Reports cycle count accuracy through department metrics.
- Should have strong communication skills and the knowledge of using a PC for data entry
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to follow Standard Work
- Must be safety conscience, flexible, have a positive attitude, and strive for Continuous Improvement
- Experience with XA/Browser or Catavolt preferred
- Ability to perform repetitive task quickly and accurately.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions and engineering prints.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Other skills and abilities include time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, strong customer orientation, strong team player and a commitment to company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.