- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our Controls Engineering team as a Mechanical Drafter in Clarion, IA. They would plan, coordinate, and perform designs for complex components and assemblies using the preferred 3-Dimensional (3D) Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool and protocols. Uses technical judgment. May work with junior personnel to complete tasks
- Plans, coordinates and performs design work for complex 3D engineering models and components.
- Performs as expert user of 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) system with considerable experience in Top Down design work for complex 3D engineering models and components.
- May provide document maintenance and have responsibility for placement and routing of electronic circuits.
- May create Printed Circuit Board (PCB) fabrication drawings, plan PCB projects and create electronic schematic diagrams.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards and can apply it to many varied situations.
- Provides modeling leadership and counsel to other employees.
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - Technical degree or apprenticeship
- Degree in a Science discipline or equivalent experience. - Technical degree or apprenticeship
- Degree in an Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience. - Technical degree or apprenticeship
- Engineering experience. - 1 - 3 years
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems. - 1 - 3 years
- Product engineering experience. - 1 - 3 years
- Product design experience. - 1 - 3 years
- Work experience in a specific area of Engineering specialization or expertise, e.g., hydraulic systems, electronic circuits, rigid body dynamics, power transmission, drive systems, etc. - 1 - 3 years
- Work experience in a team environment. - Less than 1-year Part modeling experience. - 1 - 3 years Understanding of specification systems and decision release systems. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools. - Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.
- Knowledge of industry standards for dimension and tolerancing, weld symbols, etc. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Development Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Acquisitions Process (CAP). - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as product knowledge. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance. Fundamental understanding of machine forms relevant to the specific job assignment and Company division/unit. Knowledge/familiarity with
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.