- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our Order Fulfillment team as a Master Scheduler in Clarion, IA. This position Serves as a link between channel partners and the Company to communicate and resolve complex issues, under limited supervision, surrounding complete goods orders, product configuration, availability and shipments.
- Owns the coordination of planning and scheduling Hagie Manufacturing’s production facility through cross-functional communication with the Order Fulfillment, Supply Management, and Operations teams utilizing Hagie Manufacturing’s MRP system.
- Creates and maintains master production schedule
- Updates forecast/demand management systems
- Collaborates with Deere’s OF and marketing organizations along with channel partners (dealers) to communicate and resolve issues relative to complete goods orders, product configuration, availability and shipments. Analyzes emergency requests for product availability and strives for best solutions, under limited supervision
- Ensures complete good orders contain accurate and complete codes for correct build structures and is responsible to communicate to documentation and production, along with entry into Hagie systems as required
- Monitors OpsX and On Time Delivery for OF. Responsible to alert appropriate personnel and facilitate meetings/communications regarding On Time Delivery issues
- Continue ownership/primary OFC for International Hagie Distributors (non-Deere Distributors) including parts assistance.
- Ensure systems accurately reflect material requirements as driven by forecast and actual orders
- Creates optimized build sequence that honors manufacturing constraints and delivery date promised to the dealer (customer)
- Participates, leads and facilitates meetings with management and staff from OF, Marketing, Engineering, and Operations etc. to discuss current and future schedules and forecasts.
- Administer the Available to Promise (ATP) or other distribution system to ensure order alignment with factory schedules and option availability.
- Provides recommendations to factory leadership regarding top level production plans or option forecasting levels (mix) if requested.
- Creating PIN number structure in Deere System/Process
- Creates and/or generates periodic reports for various teams/functions on various items such as order processing, product availability, product structure/codes, seasonality trends and inventory analysis.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (1-2 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (1-2 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (1-2 years or equivalent).
- Experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment. - 1 - 3 years
- Experience in using Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and other Microsoft tools. - 1- 3 years
- Experience in a broad range of marketing and sales related job functions especially centered around channel management. - 1 - 3 years
- Work related to administrative support of an assigned organization. - 1 - 3 years
- Factory experience including regular interfacing with design, engineering, manufacturing; worldwide geographic area of responsibility; focused product-specific knowledge. - 1 - 3 years
- Work experience in a team environment. - 1 - 3 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.