- 721 Central Ave W, Clarion, IA 50525, USA
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high clearance sprayers. For over 70 years Hagie Manufacturing has operated with integrity, putting the company and employees' best interests ahead of their own.
Located in Clarion, Iowa, Hagie employs nearly 305 team members. We continuously focus on finding employees who are positive, motivated and determined to propel our company forward with innovative thinking, optimistic attitudes, and encouraging teamwork. Our success has been a result of our engaged employees that aim to grow, and who are in it for the bigger picture.
We invite you to learn more about the Hagie Employee Experience.
Hagie Manufacturing is seeking a qualified candidate to be part of our Warehouse team as a Warehouse Specialist in Clarion, IA. This position will receive, store, retrieve, ship, and distribute materials and products to internal and external customers. You will also work with other warehouse personnel to ensure inventory is correctly labeled, located, and secured. As well as work with Inventory Control Specialist and Coordinator to ensure inventory accuracy and control. This position will report the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Keep work area and warehouse neat and orderly.
- Develop complete understanding of the facility’s storage plan and methods.
- Collaborate with other warehouse personnel to ensure accurate parts labeling and storage.
- Responsible for quality control. Examine inventory to ensure no damaged or unserviceable items are delivered
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate personnel on returns, rejections, surplus, and credits.
- Reads customer orders, machine orders, pick lists, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to process items to be moved, gathered, distributed, or shipped.
- Weighs or counts incoming goods and verifies receipt of items against shipping notice.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure accurate quantities are delivered.
- Verifies part numbers pulled match the part numbers requested.
- Accurately sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Complete daily logs as required to maintain inventory accuracy and control.
- Package finished product for shipping or delivery (shrink wrap, boxing, banding, palletizing, labelling, carting).
- Stage finished product for loading when required.
- Assist in loading finished product onto truck, cart, or assist customers in picking up will call parts.
- Handles external and internal customer situations as they arise in a professional manner pursuant to Hagie Family Values.
- Performs specific essential functions as stated above, or other various duties as determined.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As a member of a team, this person should possess solid interpersonal skills, flexibility, organizational skills, and the desire to succeed.
- Ability to work an on-call schedule seasonally if required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and engineering prints.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure…using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions to include written correspondence, email, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to learn and utilize business systems to include XA Browser, Green Screen, and Catavolt.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Other skills and abilities include time management, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, strong customer orientation, strong team player abilities, and a commitment to company values.
- Must be able to work at heights of up to 16 feet on ladders and portable stairs.
- Must have, or be able to obtain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.