- Sapele, Nigeria
Our Client, a leader in the Oil & Gas sector is currently looking to fill the role of Terminal/Operations Manager.
Reports To: South Zone Operations Manager
Role Purpose: Terminal Operations
- To manage all phases of terminal operation: receipts of vessels/cargo at the jetty, storing, and delivery of petroleum products.
- In charge of managing and control general tank farm activities to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies rules and regulations, local laws and corporate safety, security and environmental standards.
- Ensures HSE and security standards are met by staff, contractors and visitor.
- Champions internal audit process.
- Acts as approving/issuing authority of critical work permit.
- Ensures proper and regular maintenance of all terminal equipment in line with company’s policy, manufactural manual and PMS
- Responsible in the financial performance and cost control of operation expensive (Opex) budget.
- Determines appropriate and needed capex projects, and presents proposal/justifications.
- Ensures that contractors completes their assigned projects in line with the approved scope of work.
- Champions’ operational and technical meetings (e.g. staff, safety, security, industry, operations, technical etc.) and initiates in resolving issues that may arise.
- Performs incident/accident investigations and recommends preventive measures.
- Carry out and champion the closeout of external/regulatory agencies audits non-conformities.
- BSc/HND or its equivalent in any related Engineering discipline
- Experience: 10 years of work experience in engineering, oil and gas or a comparable industry with 2 – 4 years on similar position.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Depot/terminal management
- Microsoft package
- Good communication
- Creative initiative taker
- Technical, administrative and management
- Attractive & Negotiable