Residential Operations Coordinator
The Evergreen Center is a private non-profit organization that provides living and learning environments for children and adults diagnosed with developmental disabilities including autism, physical disabilities, neurobehavioral disorders, and other special needs. The Evergreen Center welcomes all individuals from various backgrounds and experiences through cultural equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Evergreen Center is seeking a Residential Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing all of the day-to-day residential activities and instructional and behavioral treatment programs of students in assigned group homes.
Responsibilities include monitoring the implementation of early morning, second shift, and weekend activity schedules for assigned group homes, reviewing written assessments, residential objectives, case reviews and quarterly progress notes for the students, and supervising and training residential supervisors and staff on monitoring implementation of programs.
The salary range for this position is $56,000 to $76,000 commensurate with education and experience.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education, psychology or related field required
- Extensive relevant experience (i.e. Residential Supervisor, House Manager, ABA Lead Therapist) will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Valid driver's license required
Check out our Benefits!
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- 100% Tuition Support for a Master’s degree in Special Education or Applied Behavior Analysis
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Monday through Friday, 12:00pm - 8:30pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.