Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.