Behavioral Education Team Supervisor - BCBA Opportunity!
The Evergreen Center is a private non-profit organization that provides living and learning environments for children and adults diagnosed with developmental disabilities including autism, physical disabilities, neurobehavioral disorders, and other special needs. The Evergreen Center welcomes all individuals from various backgrounds and experiences through cultural equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Evergreen Center is proud to offer an exciting opportunity for a BCBA looking to expand their clinical and managerial expertise.
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated BCBA to work as a Behavioral Education Team Supervisor who will be responsible for all of the day-to-day activities as well as overseeing the instructional and behavioral treatment programs of students in assigned units.
- Master's Degree in Special Education, Psychology, Behavior Analysis or related field
- Current BCBA certification or in process to obtain BCBA certification within 9 months of employment
- Experience with children with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Supervision experience preferred
- Driver's license required
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Tuition support and paid professional days
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Staff events and annual staff recognition brunch
- Relocation stipend up to $2000
- Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.