Toddler / Preschool Child Care Teacher
Rise and Shine Academy, a program of Criterion Child Enrichment, provides quality child care services to children between six week and five years of age. Each classroom offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to promote learning, curiosity, and independence in a safe and nurturing environment. Rise and Shine is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring, and dedicated teacher for the Toddler / Preschool classroom, working with children two to four years of age.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of infant, toddler, and pre-school development.
- Assist with implementing a curriculum that promotes learning and development in each of the following areas: social-emotional, language, cognition, fine motor, and gross motor.
- Assist the Lead Teacher in assessing child learning and development using formal and informal approaches
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet Department of Early Education and Care Minimum Hiring Requirements for a Teacher.
- Competitive wages and compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible spending account
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Generous time off, including vacation, personal, and sick time
- Paid holiday time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Voluntary benefits
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.