Residential Coordinator - Adult Supports - $1,000 Incentive Bonus
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
The Residential Coordinator is responsible for the management of the residence during their shift, and will provide casework for one or two individuals under the supervision of the House Manager.
- Collaborates with the House Manager in the coordination of the activity schedules and staffing assignments to address the individual goals and objectives of individuals
- Assist in the implementation of daily instruction and data-collection appropriate for the attainment of individual goals and objectives within the community
- Monitoring and reporting all health, safety and medical issues and procedures within the residence.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of individuals supported by the Division and staff performance.
- Develops specific residential and treatment objectives for review by the House Manager who, in conjunction with the Director of Adult Residential Supports, drafts the Individual Support Plans
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Current opportunity available in Franklin.
Schedule: Wed 1p-11p, Thurs 2p-11p, Fri 3p-11p and Sat 9a-11p
- Associate’s degree in human services or a related field of study preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in the education, training or support of persons who are developmentally disabled.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all clients, their families, staff, management personnel and public safety officials
- Availability to work nights, and early mornings, and/or to travel on an as needed basis.
- Must have reliable transportation
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.