Revenue Cycle Collector-HYBRID
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a Third Party / Revenue Cycle Collections Coordinator!
- Review denials and partially paid claims and help resolve discrepancies
- Follow up on pending claims to insure they are paid and/or corrected
- Collect delinquent accounts
- Create insurance and client aging reports
Full time opportunity with a full benefit package!
- Associate's Degree or higher required
- OR completion of a program in medical billing and coding
- Must have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and meet deadlines
- ABA Services billing experience a plus, but not required
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.