Regional Director, Birth to Three Services
Beacon Services is a provider of Birth to Three early intervention services throughout the state of CT. We employ professionals with licenses in Behavior Analysis, Speech and Language Pathology, Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, and Physical Therapy to support families and children. We are currently recruiting for a talented and dynamic leader to join our team.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day operations of assigned region ensuring compliance with state and agency procedures and timelines.
- Support and supervise a multidisciplinary treatment team. Assist with hiring and training of new staff.
- Participate in evaluations and provide treatment to families while adhering to Birth to Three requirements and philosophy
- Collaborate with other Regional Directors in contributing to agency initiatives and priorities.
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Current CT state license or eligible in BCBA, OT, SLP, LCSW, Psychology, PT, or Special Education
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with young children with developmental delays and their families in applied settings. Familiarity with Birth to Three services preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Highly competitive rates
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401k with company contribution
- Staff Events and support for training