Beacon Services of Connecticut is one of the state's largest providers of home-based Early Intervention specialty services. We are a dynamic organization with increased access to the highest quality services based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Our Development Therapists are responsible for the evaluation of a client's skills across a variety of developmental domains, and use that information to develop and implement intervention services for children and families. Developmental Therapists work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide targeted, evidence-based interventions, as well as assist families with the transition to school-based services.
Positions available in these areas throughout Connecticut:
- New Britain
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Current Birth-3 approved education certification required
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with families
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach families
- Achievement motivated to work with families to set and achieve realistic goals
- Working in home and center based settings - will require travel
- Full time, part time and subcontractor positions available
Please visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.