Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Beacon Services of Connecticut is a private group practice of behavior analysts, behavioral therapists, and specialized therapists organized to provide intensive therapies and instructional services to individuals with disabilities and developmental delays. Our practice specializes in evidence-based treatment for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
Beacon Services of Connecticut has been a leader in the Behavior Analysis community in Connecticut for over a decade!
• Beacon offers: Clinical support from a network of experienced masters and doctoral level BCBAs.
• Professional development opportunities through our affiliated Master’s and PhD programs at Cambridge College: www.cambridgecollege.edu/degree/phd-applied-behavior-analysis-specialization-autism-intervention
• Opportunities for research, training, and conference attendance
Expand your skills by working with general early intervention children as well as those with autism
• Complete assessments and develop individualized client treatment plans, including both behavior reduction and skill acquisition programming
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
• Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities!
Positions available in these areas throughout Connecticut:
- New Britain
• Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
• Current BCBA Certification
• At least Two (2) years experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• Highly competitive rates
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits
• 401k with company contribution
• Staff Events
Visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.