Assistant Weekend Supervisor - Special Education
- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
The Assistant Weekend Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the health and safety of students in all units during scheduled hours.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Ensuring appropriate staff coverage, including staff assignments for all shifts, and appropriate coverage for staff breaks
- Completion of all agency charge responsibilities including administration of medication in emergencies and greeting and monitoring of parents and visitors
- Coordination and implementation of approved field trips and weekend activities
- Monitoring of staff in all units in the implementation of individual and group activities and programs, including the qualitative aspects of activity cards and other program documentation
- Completion of individual and summary reports regarding weekend activities
- Completion of attendance and coverage reports for assigned staff
- Completion of quarterly residential fire drills
- Participation in in-service training
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, personal and sick time
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax exempt flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Tuition support
- Opportunities for advancement
- Bachelor's degree in special education, social work, or related field of study, extensive experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Two (2) years of experience in education, training, or care of persons who have multiple challenges required
- One (1) year of successful supervisory experience required
- Experience with scheduling in a residential setting strongly preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.