Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- New Britain, Connecticut, United States
Beacon Services of Connecticut is one of the state's largest providers of home-based Early Intervention specialty services. We are a dynamic organization with increased access to the highest quality services based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
We are currently seeking Speech and Language Pathologists (full time and part time) throughout Connecticut to join our team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
Our Speech and Language Pathologists participate in screenings, assessments, child groups, parent groups, center visits and homes visits as a member of a transdisciplinary team, consult with management regarding clinical issues, and provide service coordination to assigned families.
- Complete diagnostic speech and language evaluations for children ages birth-18
- Complete chart reviews, collect case histories, and conduct parent/patient interviews
- Generate detailed summaries and recommendations
- Develop individualized treatment plans with objective and measurable target goals/objectives
- Implement individual speech-language, AAC, or feeding therapy
- Complete data for all therapy sessions, complete reports and documentation, and complete progress reports as defined in policies
- A Master's or Doctorate degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Two (2) years pediatric experience preferred
- Current Licensure by relevant state board or agency
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from American Speech and Hearing Associate (ASHA) or Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) candidate
Beacon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, to include medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Apply now by clicking "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.