Substitute - Special Education / Direct Support
- Milford, MA, USA
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is a dynamic working environment where employees can make a positive impact on the lives of individuals with severe special needs. Additionally, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Evergreen Center into supervisory and/or management level positions. Pay is commensurate to level of education and relevant experience.
- Completion of instructional routines and activities (1st shift)
- Completion of bed checks and corresponding documentation at 30-minute intervals (3rd shift)
- Collection and record keeping of data regarding student performance
- Reporting of educational and therapeutic observations
- Must fulfill twelve (12) shifts per month
- Must maintain effective and consistent communication with the scheduling department
- Available shifts include: 1st shift (Mon-Fri 7-3), 3rd shift (Sun-Sat 11-7 or 11-9)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One (1) year of experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required
- Valid driver's license required
Visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.